It's hot summer time now. Cockroaches, mosquitoes, mice or something like that can be seen almost everywhere. They are disgusting, unsanitary, especially for children. Because mosquitoes transmit malaria, rats may carry the virus and cockroaches spread bacteria.....They are dangerous sometimes! For the sake of your and your family's health, you need this Ultrasonic Electronic Pest Repeller, and create a clean and healthy living environment for them. The greatest love always lies in the details.
Unlike traditional pest control methods (such as mouse traps and poison sprays), this method is 100% non-toxic. In addition, as it repels pests rather than killing them, there is no messy cleanup.
The red light will illuminate when it is working. The pest rejector is effective across 800 - 1200 square feet (indoor use).
Within 3 to 4 weeks, you should be able to see the effects of the ultrasonic pest repeller as pests gradually begin to leave your home. If you are not satisfied, we stand by our products with a guarantee.
It is applicable to repel cockroach, mosquito, insect, pest, mice etc.
The repelling ultrasonic frequency is 22 - 65KHz and the effective range is 80 - 120sqm
Plug Type: US, EU. This device can be plugged directly to AC220V(or 110V) power socket. (Power range: AC90V~250V. Frequency: 50HZ~60HZ)
Non-toxic and environment-friendly
Safe and odorless
With ABS shell, durable and shock resistant
These are a must have, they work great to keep all bugs out of my house, with no mess of gross sticky bug traps. Will definitely purchase more as gifts for others!
Simple to use, just plug it into an outlet, one unit per room , it use ultrasonic technology to repel the pest, doesn't need worry about chemical toxic.
Since I have been using these, almost all of the ants have been gone instantly. It says that the pests might get worse cause it will draw them out but it didn't. I really recommend trying these if you have an ant problem! I am so glad I did! Thank you!
Definitely works!! I’m very pleased with this product. As soon received this I plugged them in and cleaned the areas where this creature was eating and since then I haven’t found anything bitten around. Its been a week and had found the areas clean.
Got it > Plugged it > One night and no pest droppings ! I assume that this has done its job but not sure of the amount of electricity that it might be sucking . But I am happy as I was able to get rid of my un-welcomed guest in a humane fashion without harming him in any way.
Very happy to have this item. My basement is well plugged in now and have not heard a critter since installed. I hope this is the end of unwanted visitors in the night. Maybe the many legged things will disappear too, I've only seen a couple but that was too many for me. Thanks Thanks Thanks
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh