Multifunctional Mobile Card Reader for Android Phones & Tablets
Make transferring files easy!
Seriously, what are you waiting for? This Card Reader can't be found in stores.
Note: Verify that your phone or tablet supports OTG technology by downloading an app called "OTG Checker"
Need to move files between your camera, phone, tablet, or computer?
With this gadget, you can do it all. This is the Swiss Army Knife of Card Readers.
Running out of memory on your phone? Just plug this into your Android phone or tablet using the built-in Micro USB or Type-C connection and in a matter of seconds, your files will be off your phone and securely saved on an SD or Mini SD Card.
Need to backup files on your computer? No problem. You can connect to any computer using a lightning-fast USB 2.0 connection. Your photos and videos will be backed up on your computer in a matter of minutes.
Want to share pictures with a friend? Just plug your SD Card into this reader and connect it to your friend's device. In no time they'll be browsing through your photos in amazement!
- Type-C, Micro USB, and USB 2.0 connectors.
- 1x SD/MMC slot, 1x Micro SD/TF Slot
- Supports SD, SDHC, SDXC up to 64GB.
- Supports memory cards with FAT 32 file system. Not compatible with NTFS & exFAT formats.
- Compatible with Android phones with OTG compatibility.
- Download an "OTG Checker" app to determine if your phone has OTG capability.
- This will NOT Work with iPhones, iPads, or Kindles.
Below is a partial list of devices.
- Samsung Galaxy S9, S9+
- Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Note 8
- Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, Plus, and Alpha
- Samsung Galaxy S5 only
- Samsung Galaxy S4 only
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5,4,3,2
- Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 from 2014 onwards
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 from 2014 onwards
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S/S2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, 8.0 (NOT FOR 7.0)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (NOT FOR 7.0)
- Google Pixel
- LG V20
- LG G6, G5
- LG Fortune
- Plug an SD Card or Mini SD Card into the card reader.
- Connect the card reader to your phone. The Micro USB connection is hidden within the larger standard USB housing (refer to product image).
- Swipe down on your notifications tab to make sure your phone recognizes the device.
- Use the "File Manager" or "My Files" app to browse, copy, or move files from your phone/tablet to the card reader.
- You may need to remove your phone case to make a secure connection.
- Try multiple SD cards and mobile devices to narrow down the problem.
- Ensure an SD Card is inserted into the card reader.
- Download "OTG Checker" to make sure your device is OTG compatible.